Dear AmCham Members,
The AmCham Board is calling for nominations for four opening committee chair positions.
OPEN COMMITTEE CHAIR POSITIONS:
- Governance and Transparency Committee
- Regulatory Committee
- Tax Committee
- Workspace and Facilities Management Committee
- Committee Chairs are elected for a 2-year period with an option for another 2 years and can be re-elected as many times as they wish to stand for re-election.
- The Candidate Forms of every applicant will be sent to the members of the selected committee who are eligible to vote. Members eligible to vote are those in good standing who have been active in the 12 months before the election.
- Each member company represented in a committee may cast one vote on their preferred candidate.
- Committee Chair election is held by secret vote via email, conducted by Committee coordinators.
- Submissions and results of the committee vote will be shared with the AmCham Board who must approve the selection.
- The Board will approve the new Committee Chairs on June 29, 2021 and they are set to take office on September 1, 2021.
- If there is only one candidate for a particular committee, he or she is elected unopposed.
- Please note that vacant positions are only open to employees of members in good standing (companies who paid their due membership fees in full).
Should you wish to apply for one of the above positions, please fill out the Candidate Form.
We kindly ask you to provide a brief outline of your vision, plan and qualifications to lead the selected Committee according to these guidelines:
- Provide a professional background in a short, bio-format.
- Share information on your previous roles, activities, achievements in AmCham Hungary; or in other relevant chambers and organizations.
- Provide an overview of your vision and mission regarding the Committee’s goals and working plan for the 2021-2023 term.
- Preferred length: 300-350 words
- Photo: Please submit your photo in (.jpg) or (.png) format.
Deadline: All candidates should submit their written application via e-mail to elections [at] amcham.hu until 10 a.m. on June 14, 2021 (Monday).
The AmCham Board would like to thank the current Committee Chairs, who are eligible to run for reelection, for their dedicated service and leadership:
- László Czirják, Chair of the Governance and Transparency Committee,
- Tünde Kirschner, Workspace and Facilities Management Committee,
- Dr. Gábor Orosz (NI Hungary), Regulatory Committee,
- Károly Radnai (Andersen Hungary), Tax Committee
To learn more about the work of our committees, please visit our website or read our Annual Reports at: http://www.amcham.hu/annual-reports
To learn more about AmCham’s advocacy priorities, please read our Policy Agenda 2021-2025.
Chief Executive Officer