Our mission is to help Committee members keep up with fast-changing office market trends, give them professional guidelines, present emerging digital technologies to them, and to remain a general go-to knowledge hub for discussion of topics in Facilities Management, Enhanced Workspace Experience, Agile Working, and Employee Satisfaction Management.
The Facility Management Working Group was established in 2009 and the Board of AmCham upgraded it to a Committee in 2012. Since then, it has become a vibrant community of soft and hard FM experts, real estate developers and providers of office interior solutions. To reflect our diverse membership, we adopted our current name in 2019.
The committee plans to:
- Provide a platform for regular professional input and oversight on facilities related matters as well as office industrial trends in general, including workforce related topics;
- Encourage the exchange of opinions and experiences of AmCham member companies;
- Continue the practice of holding our quarterly meetings in different venues which provides a wider insight into the operation of many different companies;
- Maintain a fast reacting communication system – circular e-mails among members – which helps generate an immediate response to any significant WFM related practical issues;
- Hold an open committee meeting which helps to promote our activities outside of AmCham.
Workspace and Facilities Management Committee:
- Tünde Kirschner, AFIS Hungary
Workspace and Facilities Management Committee related news:
For archived content please click HERE…