Our mission is to identify changes needed in the Hungarian tax legislation with the aim of making it more competitive and to represent the interests of AmCham members in consultation with the government accordingly.
Tax Committee aims to provide members with the opportunity to keep up to date with tax changes and key developments and serves as a forum to share their experiences and discuss tax-related issues.
Tax Committee responds to members’ common upcoming requests with direct dialogue with decision-makers and supports them in their advocacy efforts.
Tax Committee Chair:
- Károly Radnai, Managing Partner, Andersen in Hungary
Tax Committee related news :
Extraordinary Open Tax Committee Meeting on July 15, on the Termination of US-Hungary Tax Treaty
Green Deal without Green Taxation? – What is the chance of a green tax revolution? - Tax Committee meeting with guest speaker Csaba László, honorary professor at Corvinus University and former finance minister. (December7, 2021)
Joint HR and Tax Committee meeting on the impact of new personal income tax changes (September 29, 2021)
- Visit in the Ministry of Finance - Discussion with Botond Besesek, Deputy State Secretary and his colleagues (September 23, 2021)
- Tax Committee meeting online - identifying issues to raise in the forthcoming meeting in the Ministry of Finance (September 17)
- In-Person Tax Committee Meeting in Andersen office site on June 30, 2021
- Discussion on global minimum tax with Norbert Izer, State Secretary of MoF on May 14, 2021
- Tax Committe Online Meeting on April 22, 2021
- Videoconference with Norbert Izer, State Secretary, Ministry of Finance (March 17, 2021)
- Tax Committee online meeting on March 11, 2021
- Online discussion continued with Deputy State Secretary Botond Besesek on the new tax legislation for 2021 (November 13, 2020)
- Tax Committee Members Updated Their Earlier Recommendations Towards the Government (November 11, 2020)
- Tax Committee Discusses Issues Related to Tax Regulation (June 10, 2020)
- Exclusive Tax Committee Meeting with Deputy State Secretary Besesek, Ministry of Finance (July 03, 2020)
For archived content please click HERE…