We are excited to present the all-new Journal, the fully digital, redesigned successor of our beloved magazine.
Inside the first issue:
- We break down Cooperation for a More Competititve and Sustainable Hungary 2022-2023 recommendation package
- President Szabó talks about working with members on the package, and consulting with policymakers
- We preview some of our fall events, including the Business Meets Government Summit,
- Károly Radnai, AmCham Tax Committee Chair and Managing Partner of Andersen in Hungary breaks down the windfall tax in our new series,
- We sat down with Vidor Kis-Márton, CEO and co-owner of Continest about the company, innovation and sustainability,
- We recap HR Dream Day, and give a glimpse into Sunday's Independence Day Family Celebration,
- Introduce new members BlueVoyant, Elektro-Kamleithner, HAYS Hungary, Kyndryl and more!