We would like to invite you to our next
Balázs Dobos, Deputy State Secretary for Economic Development
The Deputy State Secretary will give a presentation on the following topics:
- Further developing a supportive environment for business and investment
- Strengthen the reliability of value chains
- Reduce supplier risks with effective SME Strategy
- Provide more grants and tender opportunities for suppliers
Host of the event: Zoltán Szabó, President, AmCham
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
The event will be held in English without translation.
Platform: MS Teams (the meeting link will be sent to you the day before meeting)
The event is open to members and non-members as well, feel free to forward this invitation to your suppliers and partners, especially from the SMS sector. Participation is free.
If you have any questions, please contact Zsuzsanna Varga, Policy Officer (zsuzsanna.varga [at] amcham.hu)
• SME development
• EU Cohesion Policy
• Regional Development
• Director at IFKA Public Benefit Non-profit Ltd. (strategic and operational lead of large-scale SME development programmes)
• Head of Department for Strategic Analysis at Ministry for Innovation and Technology
• Public Policy Consultant at KPMG Hungary and Századvég Foundation
• Corvinus University of Budapest (International Relations and Affairs – European Integration, BA)
• Pázmány Péter Catholic University (European and International Administration, MA