initiated by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (SCCH) and jointly organized by SCCH and AmCham, in cooperation with DUIHK, Dutcham, the Hungarian-Greek Chambe of Commerce, IHBS and Swisscham.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is becoming an integral part of doing business and can often be a competitive advantage.
- What is an effective CSR program?
- How can it be incorporated into the company strategy to be a benefit and not a cost?
- How can CSR create sustainable value to the company and society?
- Péter Csucska, Managing Director & General Manager, Lexmark
- Taira-Julia Lammi, CEO, ABB
- László Molnár, Head of the Health and Medical Solutions division, Essity in Hungary and South East Europe
- Veronika Špaňárová, Managing Director & Citi Country Officer, Hungary
- András F. Tóth, Executive Director, Volunteering Hungary (ÖKA)
The event is moderated by Thomas Straumits, President, SCCH.
The Patron of the event is H.E. Dag Hartelius, Ambassador of Sweden to Hungary, who will share findings from a recent survey.
The aim of the event is to bolster further discourse and creative initiatives in the business community.
Participation is free of charge for members of AmCham, SCCH and other partnering chambers.
Please note that by registering to this event your data will be shared between SCCH and AmCham Hungary.
Please click here for the data protection guidelines of SCCH: www.swedishchamber.hu