You are cordially invited to our first personal event after the summer break:
Szabolcs Takács, Hungarian Ambassador to the U.S.
Marc Dillard, Chargé d'Affairs a.i., U.S. Embassy in Hungary
Date: August 30, 2021 (Monday)
Time: 12:30-14:30 (Registration starts at 12:00)
Location: to be confirmed
- Welcome notes by Zoltán Szabó, President, AmCham
- Keynote speeches by His Excellency Takács Szabolcs and Marc Dillard, Chargé d'Affaires a.i.
- Discussion with His Excellency Takács Szabolcs and Marc Dillard, Chargé d'Affaires a.i., moderated by Dávid Kőhegyi, Local Partner, Head of Compliance and Investigations, DLA Piper; Second Vice President, AmCham
The event will be held in English without translation.
- AmCham members: HUF 18,000 + VAT/person
- Non-members: HUF 25,000 + VAT/person
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Written cancellations made by August 25 receive a full refund. Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged.
According to effective regulations, attendees must present at the meeting location upon arrival:
- A picture ID
- A certificate of immunity against SARS-CoV-2 (Card OR App OR printed certificate of vaccination with the doctor's stamp)
In 2019, he became the Ministerial Commissioner for Brexit affairs at the Hungarian Prime Minister’s Office in Budapest. He is also the author of two books, Asian Studies 2011 and Europe and Asia in the Globalizing World; both published in 2011.