AmCham Hungary and the Budapest Marriott Hotel will team up again to celebrate a great American tradition and help children in need. Join us with your family, friends, and business partners to enjoy a festive buffet dinner, children animation, charity raffle & auction and more!
All proceeds from the charity silent auction, raffle and 50% of every ticket will support the AmCham Foundation (ACF) and SOS Children's Villages Hungary.
We proudly present the following programs during the event:
- Charity Raffle and Silent Auction
- A live performance by Vera Tóth
- Thanksgiving-themed decoration
- Kids’ corner with a special performance of Eszter-lánc Fairytale Band
- and Santa Claus promised to make an appearance too!
- Date: November 22, 2022 (Tuesday), 18:00-22:00
- Arrival from 17.30
- Location: Budapest Marriott Hotel (1052 Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u. 4.)
Register via email to Event Manager Anita Árvai at anita.arvai [at] amcham.hu. Registrations are accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Participation fee: HUF 20 000 + VAT / person
- Kids between 9 and 14 years receive 50% discount
- Kids under 9 are our guests
Participation fee includes unlimited consumption of welcome drinks, all-you-can-eat buffet, wine, soft drinks.
Support the Thanksgiving Charity Auction, donate items!
We invite our members and friends to join our annual charity drive with a material donation, benefitting the SOS Children’s Villages and the AmCham Foundation. Your donated items or vouchers will be put up for silent auction or raffle on November 22 during the AmCham-Marriott Thanksgiving Charity Dinner.
- All proceeds will benefit these two foundations.
- We kindly ask that the donated items have a minimum 50.000 HUF value.
- Above a 200.000 HUF value we can offer one free ticket to the Dinner.
Please contact Anita Árvai or Zsófia Valkó-Juhász from the AmCham team for more details.
The AmCham Foundation
The mission of the ACF is to help children in need of social, mental, or physical support, to provide transparent and ethical charity services for donor corporations and to promote corporate social responsibility and the ethos of volunteerism in the Hungarian business culture. Please visit our website for more information about the foundation.
You can also support the foundation with your donation:
Amerikai Kereskedelmi Kamara Alapítvány
Citibank Europe PLS
The SOS Children's Villages
SOS Children’s Villages has been working in Hungary since the 1980s. SOS Children's Villages has increasingly reached out to families and provided them with help and support through the recent decades of social transformation. For further information please follow us:
You can also support the foundation directly with donations. Click here to learn more.