COVID-19 disrupted labor markets all over the world with drastic and sudden short-term effects, and the recovery poses an unprecedented and complex challenge for business leaders who must withstand a global economic crisis in uncertain conditions and build a more resilient, futureproof organizations with an adaptive workforce.
A resilient organization does not return to where it was before the crisis. It will be transformed, by the implementation of new protocols, attitudes, more agility, and structures enabling the organization to not just recover, but be better.
At the Competitive Workforce conference, we look at the key challenges resilient leaders must address to emerge stronger after the pandemic.
How can you optimize your way of working to adopt to the new normal?
How can you optimize the workflow when boundaries are blurred?
How do you reintegrate and strengthen your workforce?
How do you build your talent pool?
09:00-09:10: Welcome Remarks by Írisz Lippai-Nagy, CEO, AmCham, Róbert Ésik, CEO, HIPA and Zoltán Szabó, President, AmCham
09:10-09:20: Keynote by Ashok Krish, TCS Global Head, Digital Workplace Practice
09:20-09:30: Opening Remarks by Róbert Bencze, People and Organisations Director, PwC; Board Member, AmCham
09:30-09:50: Panel I: Redefining Leadership with
- Edit Bencsik, Head of Marketing and Government Relations, TCS
- Balázs Gábor, Plant Manager, Arconic-Köfém Mill Products Hungary
- Péter Szlávik, Director, External Affairs, Philip Morris International
- Moderated by István Katona, Board Member, AmCham
09:50-10:05: Break-out Discussions on Redefining Leadership
10:15-10:35: Panel II: Motivating Employees with
- Máté Fazekas, Head of Corporate-, Public Affairs & Brand | BT Regional Operations Centre BT (British Telecommunications)
- Veronika Spanarova, Managing Director and Country Head for Hungary, Citi
- Melinda Topolcsik, President, Managing Director and Plant Manager at Bridgestone Tatabánya Termelő Kft.
- Moderated by Róbert Dobay, Competitive Workforce PTF Lead, AmCham
10:35-10:50: Break-out Discussion on Motivating Employees
10:50-11:10: Panel III: Corporate Adjustments with
- Márk Erdélyi, Chief Legal and Reputation Officer, Telenor
- Jeroen Kirschbaum, Lead Country Manager and Lead Controller, Corporate Financial Services, ExxonMobil Global Business Center Hungary
- Tünde Kis, Deputy CEO – Investment Promotion, HIPA
- Moderated by Róbert Bencze, People and Organisations Director, PwC; Board Member, AmCham
11:10-11:25: Break-out Discussion on Corporate Adjustments
11:25-11:30: Closing Remarks by István Katona, Board Member, AmCham
The program is subject to change
The event will be held in English without translation.
The event is open for AmCham members and for the invitees of HIPA. Participation is free.