WildHorse Appoints European Energy and Capital Markets Specialists to Board
- August 27, 2010
Wildhorse has appointed Central European capital markets and energy specialist Mr. János Csák and corporate resources specialist Mr. James Strauss as Non-executive Directors of the Board with immediate effect.
- Appointments will complement existing Board of industry and corporate professionals and raise the profile of Wildhorse in Central Europe and in key capital markets
- Mr. Csák adds significant value to the Board and brings with him a wealth of experience:
- Held the position of Chairman at MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Co., Hungary’s dominant energy company
- Managed the US$1 billion listing of MATÁV Hungarian Telecom on New York Stock Exchange, the first Central European company to list on the NYSE
- Vast experience in the restructuring and capitalising of businesses to achieve international growth potential
- Raised significant capital for various companies and maintains a solid financial and corporate profile in Central Europe
- Hungarian-born, with a robust network of relationships in the regional energy and corporate arena – including within Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany as well as other Central European countries
- Mr. Strauss brings more than twenty years of resource and capital markets experience to the Board:
- Founder of Strauss Partners LLP, a dedicated resource focussed finance house, providing significant traction in the equity fundraising arena
- Previously held positions of Managing Director of BMO Capital Markets and Director of Hargreave Hale – managing large capital raisings for UK, European, North American and Asian resource companies
- Currently a Committee Member for the Association of Mining Analysts – strong relationships within the resource sector in Europe and internationally
- Following these appointments, Mr. Richard Pearce, Non-executive Director of Wildhorse, is stepping down from the Board in order to concentrate on his main business interests
To read the entire release please click here or scroll down.