The past, present and future of HR and its impact on business
Following the success of the first two HR Dream Days we invite you to join us for an inspirational day on the current trends in HR, including the hottest digital HR services in town and a fresh answer to the burning talent pool challenge companies are facing. Our invited experts will be responding to disruptive changes in digital technology and workforce demographics.
Our keynote speakers and special guests will be:
- Marcus Orlovsky, an education change agent and director at Bryanston Square
- Chérie Carter-Scott, best-selling author, life coach; writer of Baby Boomer’s Bible to Life After 50
The event will be held in English, without translation.
sponsors of the event
09:00-09:05 Opening Remarks by Írisz Lippai-Nagy, CEO, AmCham Hungary
09:05-09:20 Opening Remarks by Zsolt Fehér, CEO, Assessment Systems International
Looking back - key takeaways from the 2014 HR Dream Day & Looking ahead –
Digital HR in the world of Digital Companies
09:20-09:50 Compass for HR leaders in the digital era – Keynote Speech by Marcus Orlovsky, Education Change Agent; Director, Bryanston Square
09:50-10:50 Debate: Changes in HR solutions
- Marcus Orlovsky, Education Change Agent; Director, Bryanston Square
- Éva Orbán, project leader, AR Tudásmenedzsment
- Attila Biber, Oracle
- Katalin Juhász, Telenor
- Gergely Szertics, CEO, Analogy Zrt.
Moderator: Róbert Dobay, CEO, Menedzsmentor
10:50-11:20 Break and HR Speed Dating
Our Speed Dating topics will include:
- Mobile learning for managers: turning knowledge to action
- Real HR digitalisation
- HR e-solutions, strategic outsourcing services
- Gamified social learning the key to tangible training results
- Goal and performance management for managers on a mobile device
- How to make loveable e-learning: User-generated content to be a key trend in corporate e-learning
11:20-11:35 Generation transition - why only think Y? – Keynote Speech by Chérie Carter-Scott, best-selling author, life coach; writer of Baby Boomer’s Bible to Life After 50
11:35-12:35 Debate: How Age Diversity can work for you
- Krisztina Varga, Regional Business Operations Director, HPE
- Bence Ságvári, Head of Research Department, Research Fellow, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Centre for Social Sciences
- Chérie Carter-Scott, best-selling author, life coach
- Tamás Vahl, 45+
Moderator: Judit Ábri, CEO, Coaching Határok Nélkül (CHN)
12:35-13:40 Lunch and HR Speed dating continued
13:40-14:00 Afternoon Activity Starter Interactive Keynote by Declan Hannigan, Dramatrix
14:00-15:30 Small group workouts focusing on how HR can support business in the following areas:
- Digital HR methods (moderators: Szabolcs Szelei, Digital Transformation Evangelizer and Tom Kürti, leader of Kürt Academy)
- Talent: Baby boomers (moderators: Éva Uzsák, Head of Innovation and PR at Aon Hewitt Hungary and Bob Mansfield, VP International Development at Mansfield & Associates)
15:30-15:40 Report out
15:40-16:00 Lemonade, fröccs and networking
About our keynote speakers
|Marcus Orlovsky, Education Change Agent; Director, Bryanston Square|
I am passionate about creating better opportunities for young people and have a good understanding of the way in which teaching and learning can and does take place.I have been lucky enough to have lead an extraordinary team at Bryanston Square over the last fifteen years. Over that time our journey has been to tackle some key issues. We are often referred to as a ‘Do Tank’. In other words, we tend to see issues, sort them out, pilot solutions and then pass on to others to exploit whilst we get on with the next. As a result the actual work we are engaged with changes over time, but the overall context remains the same.
My time is taken up with projects and with helping drive change. I get asked to speak at conferences and seminars where my main focus is on achievement and removing blockers. Some call it motivational speaking.
I also get asked to speak to commercial organisations at conferences and seminars where the matters are remarkably similar. I’ve been lucky enough to have received great reviews.
Over the past years, we have been able to achieve some great results:
- we have helped thousands of teachers transform the way in which they assist and guide colleagues and students
- almost all of the students we have worked with have achieved and surpassed their expected results
- we instigated and put forward the rescue plan for Liverpool Schools following their loss of the previous Government’s Building Schools for the Future programme. Sadly all our hard work in bringing solutions, campaigning, motivating and designing was diluted by the procurement processes.
Chérie Carter-Scott,Ph.D., MCC, best-selling author, life coach
"The Mother of Coaching"
- Founded MMS Coach Training in 1974
- 40 year track record of Coaching success
- Oversees Coaching Agencies on three Continents: North America, Asia, & Europe
- MCC, ICF Master Certified Coach
- Trained thousands of executive coaches worldwide
- Author of Transformational Life Coaching: Creating Limitless Opportunities for Yourself and Others
Expert in Overcoming Negativity
- Coined the term Negaholics®
- Author of Negaholics, Corporate Negaholics, and Negaholics No More!
- Authored Become One: Claim the Driver’s Seat of Your Life!
- Designed the training program “Negaholics” to help those struggling negativity
- Trademarked the process: Employee Owned Change™ which helps companies design and manage change at all levels of the organization, with all employees buying into the change process
- Author of: Waves of Change on Kindle
Legendary Customer Service
- Wrote her dissertation on the relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction, which provided groundbreaking research to the service industry
- Virtual Training course on Legendary Customer Service: MMSVT.com
Transition Management Expert
- Adolescence: If High School Is a Game, These Are the Rules
- Partnering in a healthy and functional way: If Love is a Game, These are the Rules
- Developing future enlightened leaders: The Gift of Motherhood
- Successful Career Management: If Success is a Game, These are the Rules
- Reinvesting Yourself after 50: Baby Boomer’s Bible to Life After 50
- Authored If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rules for all stages and transitions in life
- Designed over 40 courses in human development & corporate education
- Create customized programs for Fortune 500 corporations worldwide
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Zsófia Juhász (E-mail: email@example.com; Phone: + 36 1 428-2085).
HOW TO REGISTER
To guarantee your seat, please register on-line or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 11. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Please be informed that from non-members we accept payment in advance only. Written cancellations made by April 11 receive a full refund. Late cancellations or “no-shows” will be charged.