AmCham Hungary cordially invites you to its next Mini Morning Seminar
Mark your calendar!
Frank Reilly, President & COO of Reilly Financial Advisors and Vice Presidents Jason Watters, MBA & Gabrielle Reilly, MSBA will come to Budapest to provide General Financial Education in two sessions. Each session lasts approximately 1 ½ hours. The workshop uses the analogy of a road-trip to help participants better understand and engage in the workshop.
Our objective is to help participants understand a broad range of financial tools and concepts that can apply to everyone, regardless of income or net worth. Information learned throughout the seminar will help participants make informed financial decisions in the future.
During the seminar, we will cover the following topics:
- Defining financial goals
- Creating personal budgets/balance sheets
- Debt management and savings plans
- Basics on investment vehicles (Stocks/bonds/etc) and how they work. The what/how/where to invest.
- Different account types (Retirement, taxable, employer-sponsored) and how to utilize them
- How to plan for problems along the way, or “reroutes” as we call them: College planning, estate planning, social security, etc.
Date: September 21, 2017
08.30-09.00 - Registration
09.00-10.30 - Session One
10.30-11.00 - Break
11.30-13.00 - Session Two
13.00-13.30 - Lunch & Networking
Location: AmCham Conference Room (1051 Budapest, Szent István tér 11., 6th floor)
Participation fee: The event is open and free for AmCham members in good standing and for business partners of Reilly Financial Advisors.
The event will be held in English with no translation.
More details about the topics and the program will be revealed later.
To guarantee your seat, please register on-line (please log in first) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 18. Please note that registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.