Once again, AmCham and TGI Fridays WestEnd team up to bring you the best Super Bowl watch party in town!
Great plays and even better wings. It can't get better than this.
Join us at TGI Fridays on February 2!
Watch the game live with us in TGI Friday's WestEnd where you will find original U.S. decorations in the spacious dining area along with the well-known friendly atmosphere and service.
- Date: February 2, 2020. The game starts after midnight on February 3.
- Location: TGI Friday's WestEnd
Westend City Center; 1062 Budapest, Váci út 1-3.
And there were four. We finally have our conference final matchups to determine who is going to play in Super Bowl LIV.
In a truly unforgettable game, the Kansas City Chiefs mounted an incredible comeback to beat the Houston Texans and advance to the AFC title game for the second straight time. After trailing by 24 points in the first half, the Chiefs went on a 51-7 scoring run led by the Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce, one of the deadliest duos in the league.
The Chiefs will host the Tennessee Titans who upset the seemingly unstoppable Baltimore Ravens a week after dominating defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots. Despite a spectacular record-breaking season, Lamar Jackson has to bow out earlier than expected after perhaps his worst game of the season after a series of huge plays by the fearless Titans defense. On the attack, Tennessee relied on Derrick Henry's devastating runs. This season's rushing leader took over the game with 195 rushed yards and a TD pass leading his team to its first AFC title game since 2002.
In the NFC divisional round, the San Fransisco 49ers earned their first playoff win in six years against the Minnesota Vikings behind an absolutely dominating defense. The 49ers completely shut down the visitors' running game and held the quarterback Kirk Cousins to 179 yards.
At the legendary Lambeau Field, the Green Bay Packers cruised to an early lead against the Seattle Seahawks and despite Russell Wilson's best efforts, the battered visitors fell short of a comeback. The Packers, with promising first-year coach Matt LaFleur at the helm, have a lot of work to do after a win far from convincing when they meet a more menacing foe this weekend, the top-seeded 49ers with the Super Bowl on the line.
Dramatic comebacks, shocking upsets, offensive masterclasses and devastating defensive stops. This NFL weekend had it all and we cannot to see what the four remaining teams have for us for the conference finals. Stay tuned!
- The event is only open for AmCham members. This event is not available for online registration.
To guarantee your seat, please register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 24. Capacity is limited and registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participation fee: 9990 HUF including VAT/person. Registration is only accepted once a 5,000 HUF deposit/person is paid in cash at TGI Friday's WestEnd by January 24 at the latest.
- The event starts on Sunday night and the game will be played during the early hours of Monday, February 3.
- The game will be shown with Hungarian commentary from Sport TV.
- Please note that we will arrange seating after registration is closed.
- For parking information, please click here.