Global Challenge registrations are now open!
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge, the world’s biggest and most successful health initiative is back, with exciting new features! Motivate and engage your employees, while embarking on a 100-day journey for a healthier lifestyle, starting on May 23. We are proud to give you again the opportunity to join the program with a significant members-only discount in 2018, after more than 50 of our member companies successfully took part in the Global Challenge since late 2015.
The Virgin Pulse Global Challenge is a complete turnkey solution which can be rolled out in days. In teams of 7, employees take on 60,000 teams from more than 1,500 organizations in the ultimate destination challenge. For the 100-day event and beyond, your employees will build sustainable habits around increased activity, improved nutrition, sleep and psychological wellbeing.
NEW MAX BUZZ DEVICE – A SMARTER WAY TO MORE!
Max Buzz is a sleek activity tracker, new to the Global Challenge. The Max Buzz offers step data, sleep tracking, calories, distance and more! With a modern, streamlined design, activity and sleep tracking capabilities, and seamless syncing with the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge platform, Max Buzz is a powerful agent of change that makes tracking activity fun and easy!
Please click here for more information on the Max Buzz tracking device.
- Teams of 7
- 100-day challenge
- Expert advice and tools focused on activity, nutrition, sleep, psychological wellbeing and focus
- Individual, team and company leaderboards
- Your choice of activity tracker device
- Global community
- Compliant with all international data security and privacy best practices
- Built-in HRA & insights reporting
- Personalized weekly communication to members
- Tailored marketing materials to support each stage of the program
- On demand reporting to track engagement
- Team feeds to encourage peer-to-peer support
- Ability to recognize and reward high engagement in the program
- Regular employee sentiment checks
To download the summary of the 2018 Global Challenge, please click here!
Sign up for the 2018 challenge now!
Don’t forget that as a Member of AmCham Hungary we are pleased to provide you with a special reduced price! For more information or interest in participation please contact:
Rebeka Gáti at AmCham Hungary
(firstname.lastname@example.org , +36 30 535 20 90 or +36 1 428-2083)
Please note that the Global Challenge has limited company spots, therefore please get in touch as soon as possible.
The Challenge starts on May 23; however, please note that the company registration and the setting up of the teams of seven should ideally be complete by end of April 2018.
Join our 50+ member companies who already stepped up towards healthier a more engaged workforce. Save your company spot today!