Policy Task Forces
Two years ago the AmCham community launched a new way of working and the AmCham Policy Agenda 2015-2017 to rejuvenate and redefine the focus of our organization. Since 2015 we had several success stories and also experiences we can build on today. In preparing for the Policy Agenda 2017-2020 the AmCham Board sat down with Policy Task Force and Committee leaders and our Patron members to analyze where we are now and where AmCham is headed in the next 3 years, and also to reinforce our advocacy work.
One of the most important inputs was a greater need to focus on new trends, mainly positioning Hungary in the digital era. Therefore the AmCham Board, together with the Policy Task Force and Committee leadership, decided to set up a new Policy Task Force named Digitalization.
At the same
The other focus area of the Healthy Nation PTF, namely challenges and opportunities of the Health Industry will be discussed under the Investment Policy Task Force, as are all other sector specific issues, such as Electronic Manufacturers or SSCs.
The following PTF merged into the Competitive Workforce PTF:
nation- 2015 - JANUARY 2017
Policy Task Forces are professional groups, which incorporate the brainpower and expertise of our member companies. Activities of the four Policy Task Forces are in line with the policy objectives as defined in the Policy Agenda 2015-2017. Policy Task Force meetings are organized regularly.
For more information about Policy Task Force meetings in 2016 please, click here.
Policy Task Force Meeting Schedule in 2018
Investment Policy Task Force - Pledge to make investment and reinvestment a priority
- 15:00-17:00, February 1 (Thursday)
- 15:00-17:00, April 10 (Tuesday)
- 15:00-17:00, May 31 (Thursday)
- 15:00-17:00, September 6 (Thursday)
- 15:00-17:00, November 8 (Thursday)
Workfoce Policy Task Force - Foster cross-sector cooperation to educate & retain talent
- 17:00-18:30, February 12 (Monday)
- 17:00-18:30, April 4 (Wednesday)
- 17:00-18:30, May 16 (Tuesday)
- 17:00-18:30, September 11 (Tuesday)
- 17:00-18:30, November 13 (Tuesday)
Innovation Policy Task Force - Identify innovation as a cornerstone of macroeconomic policy
- 10:00-11.30 January 18 (Thursday)
- 08:30-10:00, February 1 (Thursday)
- 08:30-10:00, March 21 (Wednesday)
- 08:30-10:00, April 25 (Tuesday)
- 08:30-10:00, August 29 (Wednesday)
- 08:30-10:00, October 31 (Tuesday)
Digitalization Policy Task Force
- 16:00-18:00, February 20 (Tuesday)
- 16:00-18:00, April 12 (Thursday)
- 16:00-18:00, May 24 (Thursday)
- 16:00-18:00, September 13 (Wednesday)
- 16:00-18:00, November 5 (Monday)