Magyar Telekom Nyrt.

Partner Category
Patron
Address
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 36.

Magyar Telekom is the principal provider of telecom services in Hungary. Magyar Telekom provides a broad range of services including traditional fixed line and mobile telephony, data transmission, value-added, IT and system integration services. Magyar Telekom owns the majority of the shares of Makedonski Telekom, the leading mobile operator in Macedonia. Magyar Telekom has a majority stake in Crnogorski Telekom. This Group provides fixed, mobile, internet, as well as IT services in both Montenegro and Macedonia. Key shareholders of Magyar Telekom as of December 31, 2015 include Deutsche Telekom Europe B.V. (59.21%), owned by Deutsche Telekom AG. The remaining 40.79% is publicly traded.