Bencsics Márk | Mautner Zsófia | Dávid Ilona | David Blunck | Stefano Longo: AmCham Career School starts on October 18 - Sign up now!
- October 11, 2017
Registration is now open for the fall series of the AmCham Career School with five new speakers!
ABOUT THE SERIES
The purpose of the AmCham Career School series is to provide an opportunity for junior and medium level managers of AmCham member companies to learn directly from top business executives and other well-known successful professionals. The interactive sessions focus on how the speakers achieved their success and what advice they would offer to future leaders in their career development.
Moderators of the discussion are Dr. Andrea Juhos, Managing Partner, Lee Hecht Harrison, Hungary, Chair of AmCham's Competitive Workforce Policy Task Force and Ábri Judit, coach and communication advisor, managing director of Coaching Határok Nélkül.
Through the series we would like to build a strong relationship with the young talents of our member companies and also provide a platform for senior leaders to meet the new generation, so that both parties can benefit from this opportunity in the long run as well.
SPEAKERS FOR THE FALL SERIES
- October 18, Wednesday: Stefano Longo, Country Manager of Adecco (confirmed)
- October 26, Thursday: David Blunck, CEO, Invitel (confirmed)
- November 8, Wednesday: Réka Szemerkényi, economist, political scientist and politician, former Hungarian Ambassador to the U.S. (invited)
- November 16, Thursday: Márk Bencsics, Communications Expert, MOL; NFL Commentator on Sport TV; Quarterback, Hungarian National American Football Team (confirmed)
- November 23, Thursday: Zsófia Mautner, Blogger, Chili & Vanilia (confirmed)
- November 30, Thursday: Ilona Dávid, President and CEO of Magyar Államvasutak (confirmed)
The program is subject to change.
Schedule: 5 sessions from mid October to the end of November
Time: 18:00-19:30 (registration: 17:30-18:00)
Location: AmCham Conference Room (1051 Budapest, Szent István tér 11., 6th floor)
The language of the discussion depends on the speaker.
Participation fee: AmCham members in good standing: HUF 40,000 + VAT per person; Non-members: HUF 50,000 + VAT per person.
Companies who register 3 or more participants receive a 15% discount.
HOW TO REGISTER
To guarantee your seat please register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 15. Registrations will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
Please note we cannot accept registrations for the individual sessions, companies can purchase the individual participation rights for the 5 events and have the option to delegate either the same or different employees to each event.
Should you need more information please contact Anita Árvai, Events Manager at +36 1 428-2086.