Emerging Europe and the United States: Towards 2030 - Survey and Debate
- August 05, 2020
Our key areas of focus will be energy and climate, health, infrastructure, innovation and digital transformation.
The initiative is addressed to national and multinational businesses, the diplomatic community, key emerging European business leaders and international media representatives.
The project consists of three elements:
- A survey to understand what businesses want, what issues they face and how we can concentrate on the most attractive opportunities and key challenges, running until August 14, 2020;
- An online, invitation-only conference on August 27, 2020, featuring the Deputy Secretary-General of NATO, senior representatives of emerging Europe’s leading businesses, the European Commission and global business journalists from FOX Business, CNN and the BBC;
- A report with the survey and conference findings, released in September 2020
As a member of AmCham we are delighted to invite you to:
- Take part in the five-minute survey to make your voice count;
- Get a fast-tracked, free pass to attend the invitation-only conference (valid only for C-level and Director representatives of your company)
- Receive the report on your inbox by filling in the form the project webpage
If you would like to benefit from all the business connections, brand visibility and thought leadership of the project, there are partnership opportunities available.
As an AmCham member, you benefit from a 15% discount on any of the packages.
To find out more about partnership opportunities, click on the become a partner button on the webpage or contact Emiliano Ramos, Partner at Emerging Europe via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +44 7561 074 533.