Start your business II. -"Early Growth to Expansion: How to manage the middle period"
- November 29, 2012
Topic: Early growth to expansion: How to manage the middle period
Date: 13:00-15:00, Thursday, November 29, 2012
Location: Budapest Corvinus University, New Building (Közraktár u. 4-6.), 2nd floor, Room C209
Speaker: Dr. Emese Várnagy, founder, IVM Zrt.
Organizers: American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham), Hungarian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (HVCA) and Budapest Corvinus University.
Presentation will be followed by an interactive discussion moderated by Előd Solti, Managing Partner of Solti & Partners Consulting, member of AmCham’s Governance, Integrity and Entrepreneurship Committee. The language of the program is English.
Issues to be covered:
• The history of IVM Zrt., especially current challenges and growth efforts
• The role of investors and private equity
• Other options for financing growth
• Importance of quality management
• Getting organized and operational issues facing growing companies
• Attracting interest from the market and investors
• The continuing importance of business integrity and ethics
• The growing importance of corporate governance and the role of the Board of Directors