Start your business I. - "Getting Started: How to launch your business"
- November 22, 2012
Location: Budapest Corvinus University, New Building, II. C209
Speaker: Gábor Gleisz, CEO, Leonar3Do (including product presentation: Vimensio)
Presentation is followed by an interactive discussion moderated by Előd Solti, Managing Partner of Solti & Partners Consulting, member of AmCham’s Governance, Integrity and Entrepreneurship Committee.
Organizers: American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham), Hungarian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (HVCA) and Budapest Corvinus University.
The language of the program is English.
• The start and early history of Leonar3Do International, especially key advice for young entrepreneurs
• Financing a start-up, and planning for later financing
• The business plan
• Thinking long-term from the beginning
• Business integrity, transparency and corporate governance
• The legal issues of setting up a company
• Secrets of success for start-ups, and some hard truths