Coach up! Coaching Excellence Program in the service of AmCham Hungary
Aim of the Coach up! Project:
The Project was formulated by the HR Committee of AmCham with the aim to provide pro bono quality service to AmCham member companies (in good standing) in coaching and to make AmCham membership more attractive also through this offering. On the other hand ICF Hungarian Chapter is interested in presenting and demonstrating international standards in coaching available also in Hungary by ICF internationally credentialed Hungarian coaches. International standards and quality in coaching is also met and guaranteed by Hungarian ICF coaches.
Details of the Project
Project announcement: April 1, 2014
Application deadline for members: May 31, 2014
Project end date: May 31, 2015
- This service can be only used by AmCham member companies in good standing, whose membership fees are paid fully. Any member whose fees are due within three months of the given application date will be put on a waiting list until the membership fee for the upcoming year is covered.
- The service can be used by members for a maximum 12-months period, but only until they are members in good standing.
- Our Patron members can assign two top executives to the program, Corporate, Business, Non-profit and Startup members can assign one top executive to the program. Individual and Honorary members are not entitled to sign up.
- On behalf of ICF Hungarian Chapter the Project will be launched with a group of 55 internationally credentialed executive and business coaches (ACC – Associate Certified Coach, PCC - Professional Certified Coach). In the program only coaches with ACC or PCC credentials can participate.
- The coaching process offered to AmCham members will consist of between 4 - 6 coaching sessions. The exact duration and the number of the coaching sessions will be determined jointly by the coach and the coachee. A possible extension of the coaching collaboration depends only on these two parties i.e.: the coach and the coachee, no further intervention is necessary by the project hosts.
- Each coaching session will last between 60 and 90 minutes (this is also decided in agreement between the coach and the coachee).
- After the application for the participation in the Coaching Project from an AmCham member company comes in to the HR Committee to request the coaching services of an accredited ICF coach then in line with the requested "parameters" minimum two, maximum three professional ICF accredited coach profiles will be sent to the potential client in collaboration with the AmCham HR Committee project lead.
- The potential client can make a selection based on the received minimum two, maximum three CVs or can request a face to face meeting. Once the chemistry is established, the choice is made then the coaching process can start.
- As resources are limited the service is offered to members on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
To register to the Coach up! program please click here for the online form or download the form attached below (or from here) and email it back to email@example.com.
Please note that all information you provide will be handled with confidentiality.
On ICF and Coaching
ICF Hungarian Charter Chapter is part of the world’s largest US-based coaching professional organisation, the International Coach Federation (ICF), which has more than 20,000 members worldwide. The Hungarian Charter Chapter was established in 2008. The dynamically growing professional body plays a key role in the Hungarian coaching profession, not only with high quality events, social responsibility and community engagements, but is one of the key signatory to the code of ethics of the local self-regulatory initiative, accreditation and quality assurance as well.
ICF Hungarian Chapter is pleased to share the efforts of the HR Committee of AmCham Hungary to promote and provide wider range of quality services, more specifically to offer quality coaching by internationally accredited coaches to its members.
Coaching is a popular high impact solution tool frequently used on the international and by now on the national market as well, significantly contributing to the development of organisations and greatly supporting business success in all sectors of the economy. The Coaching Project would like to offer quality coaching to AmCham member company leaders regardless whether they are new to coaching or are have already used this support and development tool.
For more information please contact
- Judit Ábri, ICF PCC executive coach, IBS & CHN Leadership Academy director; Coach up! Project Leader of the AmCham HR Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zsófia Juhász, AmCham Coach up! Project Coordinator at email@example.com
- To register to the Coach up! program please click here for the online form or download the form attached below (or from here) and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.