Annual General Assembly and Board Elections 2018
Dear AmCham Member,
According to the By-Laws of AmCham (Article 3.13.3.), I am writing to you in my capacity as the Chairperson of the AmCham Elections Committee for 2018 to call your attention to the opening Board of Directors’ positions, the newly set up Supervisory Board positions and encourage you to run.
The Annual General Assembly (AGA) taking place between 9am-1pm on December 13 (Thursday), 2018 at the Budapest Marriott Hotel will elect the new Board of Directors and Supervisory Board.
The Annual General Assembly is sponsored by:
At the AGA:
- AmCham executives will give you a report on the annual activities and achievements of the chamber,
- new AmCham Board members will be elected and
- for the first time an AmCham Supervisory Board will be voted for.
I. Board or Directors
This year’s open positions for a 2-year period are:
- Second Vice President
- five Board Members-at-large positions
II. Supervisory Board (please refer to the details on the SB at the bottom)
This year’s open positions for a 3-year period are:
If you are interested in running either for a Board of Directors or Supervisory Board member position, please note that the deadline for submission of all requested material to the AmCham Office is 2 p.m. local time on Thursday, November 8, 2018. Please note that in the interest of fairness to all nominees, this firm deadline will not be extended.
In November, the Elections Brochure 2018 including the candidates’ introduction will be sent to the membership via email.
Please download the related documents from here:
- Election Rules for Board of Directors and Supervisory Board Members
- Supervisory Board description
- Candidate Form for Board of Directors and Supervisory Board Members
- Recommendation Letter
- AmCham Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Registration Form and Power of Attorney
Should you have any question regarding the nominations, please contact me (email@example.com) or the Elections’ Committee members Bea Előd (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Liam Crow (email@example.com) or Ildikó Takács-Berka at the AmCham Office at +36-1-428-2084 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmCham Elections Committee