Dear Partners and Members,
On behalf of AmCham CEO, Írisz Lippai-Nagy we would like to invite you to our annual INSIGHT Dinner on June 17 in the Budapest Marriott Hotel.
Before our elegant gala event in November in the Hungarian Parliament, we first wanted to celebrate the year 1989, the beginning of AmCham, the formation of our network and the birth of a remarkable community. Let us take you on a trip down memory lane!
We invite the CEOs of our member companies and our main contacts to this dinner as an appreciation of your continuous support and the invaluable work for AmCham. This year's event is a special one as we celebrate the 30th Anniversary of AmCham's foundation. During a three-course dinner You can meet your fellow AmCham members, Board members, Policy Task Force Leads and Committee Chairs, expect over 100-120 participants. At this fun 80s style INSIGHT dinner, we will briefly recap the key highlights of AmCham's work and life in the last few months.
|17:00-17:30||Arrival and welcome drink|
|17:30-17:40||Welcome notes by Dr. Farkas Bársony, President of AmCham and Írisz Lippai-Nagy, CEO|
|17:40-20:00||Dinner, games, networking|
- The event is free of charge for invited participants and is by invitation only.
- Capacity is limited, registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Restrictions on the number of registrations per member company apply depending on membership category. For details please contact us.
- Please make sure to RSVP by Monday, June 14 at email@example.com or at +36 1 428-2084.
- Dress code: Business casual
- The language of the event is English, without translation.
We are looking forward to celebrating three decades of accomplishments and partnership with you!