IT education roundtable: Can the business solve the shortage of digital workforce?
Do you find it challenging to find the right IT personnel? On May 18 we will showcase some of the solutions to one of the greatest challenges of the Hungarian labor market!
During recent years as part of our Competitiveness Initiative and the work of the Talent Policy Task Force, AmCham Hungary identified the major workforce issues currently facing Hungary, such as the lack of skilled blue-collar workers or IT professionals, the wide salary gap between western European workplaces and Hungary and the exclusion of 50+ job seekers from the talent pipeline. During 2017 the HR committee does not plan to ask any more questions: it’s time to take action and offer SOLUTIONS, as much as we can.
As part of our quest for solutions in 2017, we will have our second roundtable, to discuss the current challenges in IT education, what answers the private sector found to tackle the issue with the following invited speakers:
- Lea Kalocsai, business developer, CodeCool
- Barbara Fazekas, founder-CEO, Green Fox Academy
- Gyula Csitári, founder, Logiscool
Filep, founder-CEO, Progmasters
Moderator: Zsolt Fehér, chairman of the HR committee. The moderated roundtable will be followed by an interactive discussion.
Please RSVP before May 11 at email@example.com.
About the HR Committee
Mission of the Committee: Improve the competitiveness of Hungary and contribute to a better society by supporting members to achieve world-class levels of HR effectiveness and impact.
Goals for 2017:
- Foster and address HR issues that are important to the global competitiveness of the country.
- Provide members with an opportunity to actively participate in resolving issues of common interest impacting the operations of their respective businesses.
- Create transparency for HR values towards to the business leaders.
- Learn from each other.
More on our activities: https://www.amcham.hu/committee/human-resource