THE EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED.
Date: Sunday, July 1
Venue: Gundel Restaurant (Budapest, 14th district, Gundel Károly út 4.)
The event is only open for AmCham members in good standing. There is no participation fee. Restrictions apply.
Arrival (12:00-12:30) - Gate of Gundel Restaurant
BBQ (12:30-15:00) - Enjoy an extensive All American BBQ Buffet and many other attractions, including:
- Children’s animation
- ZOO Program - Enjoy full access to all the wonders of the ZOO
HOW TO REGISTER:
- The event is only open for AmCham members. There is no participation fee. This event is not available for online signup.
- To guarantee your seat, please register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 22. If registering children, please indicate age as well. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Capacity is limited, depending on membership category, restrictions on the number of registrations per member company apply:
- Patron - max. 6 persons (including kids above 12)
- Corporate - max. 4 persons (including kids above 12)
- Business - max. 2 persons (including kids above 12)
- Non-Profit - max. 2 persons (including kids above 12)
- Honorary- max. 2 persons (including kids above 12)
- Take-off - max. 2 persons (including kids above 12)
- Individual- max. 2 person (including kids above 12)
- Should you need information on your membership category, please contact the AmCham Office: 36 1 428 2084 or check our Membership Directory.
By registering to an AmCham event, you consent to having your name, company name, position, email address and phone number uploaded to the AmCham database. Using your contact information AmCham is able to reach you with invitations, the latest news and information regarding your membership, our advocacy work, past and upcoming events and special offers from fellow AmCham members.
By registering, you allow AmCham to share the list of guests including guest name, company name and position with the event partners and sponsors.
By attending an AmCham Hungary event, you give us permission to use the photograph/video or recordings in publications or other media material produced offline and online for news, advertising and promotional purposes without written permission and compensation.
You release AmCham Hungary, its officers and employees from any liability connected with the taking, recording or publication of photographs, video or sound recordings.
Any person or organization not affiliated with AmCham is forbidden from using, copying, editing, modifying AmCham photographs, graphics, videography or other recordings without the advance written permission of AmCham.
For people under 18, parental consent is required for attendance and the use of images in advance.
In addition, the event venue may or may not be under video surveillance. By entering the premises, you consent to being recorded by a third party, usually the landlord of the premise or a security company designated by the landlord. AmCham Hungary does not own the footage and has no access to it. Please consult event attendants if you wish to receive more information.
If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please inform an AmCham Staff Member at the registration desk and you will receive a special “No photo” identification mark on your badge. By not wearing this mark you consent to take and use of photographs and/or video.
The data controller is The American Chamber of Commerce in Hungary with address at H-1051 Budapest, Szent István tér 11 (phone: +36 1 266 9880, fax: +36 1 266 9888, email@example.com).
We will retain list of guests and photos and videos for an indefinite period of time in our archives.
You have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data: you can access and update/correct your data, request restriction for processing, object to processing or request deletion of your data and you can also withdraw your consent. In case you do not agree with AmCham’s response to your request you can file complaint with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság, NAIH, www.naih.hu, phone: +36 1 391 1400, fax: +36 1 391 1410, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).