Most of the discussions will be held in Hungarian with no translation to English.
Invited speakers for the Fall 2011 series :
- September 13 - Lajos Mocsai, Trainer & Captain of the Men's Handball Team (in Hungarian)
- October 6 - Christopher Mattheisen, Chairman & CEO of Magyar Telekom Nyrt. (in English)
- October 18 - Judit Stahl, Entrepreneur (in Hungarian)
- November 15 - János Takács, CEO of Electrolux (in Hungarian)
- Péter Paál, MD and Enterprise Business Lead of Hewlett-Packard Magyarország Kft. (in Hungarian) (Date to be confirmed)
- Eleni Tsakopoulos Kounalakis, U.S. Ambassador to Hungary (in English) (Invited)
Moderator of the discussions is Ms. Andrea Juhos, Managing Partner, Career Consultants Kft. (DBM Hungary)
About the series:
The purpose of the ’AmCham Career School’ series is to provide an opportunity for young, medium-level managers of AmCham member companies to learn directly from top business executives, and other well-known, successful people. The focus is on how they achieved their success and what advice they would offer to our future leaders in their career development.
Through the series we would like to build a strong relationship with the young top talents of our member companies and also provide a platform for senior leaders to meet the new generation, so that both parties can benefit from this opportunity in the long run as well.
We plan to have five monthly sessions, each is a 90 minute moderated, interactive discussion with a maximum of twenty participants in the late afternoon hours in the new AmCham office.
We inform you that the September - December series is fully booked, we cannot accept more registrations.
We will soon start organizing the spring season and will advise you of the schedule.
How to Register
You can register by faxing or e-mailing the completed registration form to AmCham, (fax number: (1) 266-9888, e-mail: email@example.com ). Registrations will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
After creating your own AmCham website account you can also register online.
Companies can purchase the individual participation rights for the 5 events and have the option either to delegate the same or different employees to each event.
Capacity is limited and restrictions on the number of registrations per member company apply:
Patron - max. 2 persons
Corporate - max. 2 persons
Business/Non-profit/Individual - max. 1 person
You can check your membeship type in the AmCham Membership Directory.