AmCham- Virgin Pulse 10,000 steps campaign
Join our 10,000 steps program in May 2017
We invite you to join the upcoming webinars to learn more about the program. Please find details below.
AmCham and Virgin Pulse bring you the 10.000 steps challenge in May 2017
After almost 50 AmCham member companies successfully took part in the Global Corporate Challenge (GCC) since late 2015, the world’s biggest and most successful health initiative, we are proud to give you again the opportunity to join the programme in 2017! Last year, GCC has officially rebranded to Virgin Pulse and the 2017 programme will be known as the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge (https://globalchallenge.virginpulse.com) and, as always, will be introducing new features that will continue to help organisations around the world build a healthier and happier workforce.
In 2015 AmCham’s Healthy Nation Policy Task Force – together with the AmCham Board – decided to launch a new global program, focusing on the health awareness and fitness of the 160,000 colleagues employed by our member companies. In launching this program, we sought out a partner with proven background and know-how to team up with, and found Virgin Pulse, the world’s leading global corporate health provider.
The Virgin Pulse Global Challenge is a complete turnkey solution which can be rolled out in days. In teams of 7, employees take on 60,000 teams from more than 1,500 organisations in the ultimate destination challenge. For the 100-day event and beyond, your employees will build sustainable habits around increased activity, improved nutrition, sleep and psychological wellbeing.
By joining the challenge, not only will your employees have the opportunity to change their lifestyle, moreover they will have the possibility to be a part of a global movement. They will set on this journey in the teams of seven and will enjoy a healthy competition with other companies within AmCham Hungary as well as around the world.
Our goal is to engage even more AmCham member companies for a healthier lifestyle in 2017!
Participating companies in Hungary have achieved great results in the past years and expectations are high for the next programme:
- 64% of employers reported increased productivity or concentration
- 70% or employees reported higher energy levels
- 70% of employees reported a decrease in their stress levels
- 82% of employees said that the Global Challenge improved their overall health and well-being
Key features of the programme are (all included in the standard price):
- Content focused on activity, nutrition, sleep and psychological wellbeing
- Individual, team and company leader boards
- Global community
- Compliant with all international data security and privacy best practices
- Built-in HRA & insights reporting
- Personalised weekly communication to members
- All members receive a simple-to-use device
- Tailored marketing materials to support each stage of the program
- On demand reporting to track engagement
- Team feeds to encourage peer-to-peer support
- Ability to recognise and reward high engagement in the program
- Regular employee sentiment checks
- Benchmark activity against peer demographics, industries or locations.
AmCham company member offer:
As a member of AmCham Hungary we are pleased to provide you with a special reduced price of EUR 49,- instead of EUR 65,- per member. This price is all inclusive of all above and includes all mentioned features – there are no additional costs to the participation at any time during the 12 months.
Register your company for the challenge today:
Please contact our AmCham dedicated Senior Account Manager, Marcel Horvath (email@example.com, +41 79 953 99 15) regarding any questions or your interest in participating in the Global Challenge. Please note that the Global Challenge has limited company spots, therefore please get in touch as soon as possible.
As every year, Marcel Horvath will host webinars for you in order to answer all your questions and explain the details of the program. You can sign up for these webinars through following LINK and choosing the time that suits you best. For a webinar time that is not listed, please contact Marcel directly on the e-mail address provided above, he will be more than happy to setup an individual session.
We are looking forward to seeing you all on the starting line on 24th May 2017!