Motivate and engage your employees, while embarking on a 100-day journey for a healthier lifestyle!
Now you can join Virgin Pulse Global Challenge, the world’s biggest and most successful health initiative with a significant AmCham members-only discount!
The Global Challenge is Virgin Pulse’s 100-days long program that equips your employees with the knowledge, tools and support they need to build healthy habits that last. Through an immersive and engaging experience - where employees compete in teams of 7 - the Global Challenge addresses key elements of employee wellbeing including physical activity, nutrition, sleep and mental wellbeing. It is designed for all employees, regardless of geography, age, job profile or level of health.
See some of the feedbacks and details of the program below!
"AmCham 10,000 steps initiative made a positive turbulence in our organization. 8 teams were competing at LeasePlan, which is 50% of the organization! This challenge really has an impact on your mindset; you are really changing habits in these 100 days. Before, you always tried to park the closest to the entrance wherever you went, but by targeting 10, 000 steps a day you were rather happy to walk a bit more and you were more relaxed on top!”
Tímea Pesti, Managing Director, LeasePlan
"For the second consecutive year ExxonMobil is participating in the Global Challenge as part of our ‘Culture of Health’ program to encourage and support a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Last year we had 1100 colleagues participate and it was great to see the level of energy and competition that it has brought to our office. 71% of the participants reported they felt better, more healthy and energetic after the competition. We were proud to receive the awarded of most active company in Hungary from AmCham. For myself, it has really helped me to be more active and participating as part of a team of 7 makes it more fun. "
Romke Noordhuis, Lead Country Manager, ExxonMobil
Dale A. Martin, President & CEO, Siemens Zrt.
Summary of the program
It is a 100-day employee health awareness campaign and a global competition, with the central theme of moving more each day, setting 10,000 steps as the daily goal. However, it is not only a walking challenge, it encourages all forms of exercise and activities: almost 70 different activities can be converted into steps! Besides the measurement of physical activities, the program has modules on healthier nutrition, sleeping habits, and psychological wellbeing.
How does it work?
- Employees sign up to the Global Challenge in teams of 7.
- Each participant gets a tracker device (Max Buzz) and access to Virgin Pulse’s award-winning website, the program’s smart phone application and all its features. You can also use your own device, the Global Challenge app syncs with a wide range of wearable technology.
- Before starting out on their journey, employees discover a new awareness of their health with the Global Challenge’s tailored online health assessment.
- The Challenge starts on May 22 and lasts for 100 days, participants track and log their activities while constantly opening new modules such as:
- Nutrition for tailored nutritional advices;
- Balance for improving psychological well-being;
- Sleep to provide simple, actionable insights to make positive changes;
- and Focus for practical tips and techniques on how to cope with distractions and become more productive.
- Besides having personal and organizational goals towards a healthier lifestyle, the teams participate in a global competition with their steps and in an AmCham Mini League as well.
- Measuring outcomes: pre and post-event reporting helps you understand the impact your employees’ individual health gains are making to overall business’s performance.
Special participation rate for AmCham Members:
As a member of AmCham Hungary we are pleased to provide you with a special reduced price of EUR 61,- instead of EUR 77,- per participant.
If you are interested, register before Aug 15, 2019! Next challenge starts on Sept 4!
For more information or interest in participation please contact:
Rebeka Gáti, Policy Officer; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +36 30 535 20 90 or +36 1 428-2083